Sunday, October 18, 2015

Introduction


I have always wanted to write about my thoughts or opinions but I feel that certain topics are better left to the experts, so I decided to write based on experience kinda like an autobiography. These are events that happened and lessons learned since I started an important phase of my life - a husband. 

I chose The Pinoy House Husband because I'm unaware of the situations of husbands in other countries, at least as a Filipino myself and husband since 2008 I would have an idea on the matter. I will call my blogs episodes because they truly are stages of my life. Please read my episodes and thanks in advance.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your blogs.

    ~ Diaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see a colleague pursuing to write about his "misadventures" and "shortcommings". I never expected this from you. It will be a refreshing change of pace to read about something relatable.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

    ReplyDelete